Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Letter from Steph

Ahhhh the lil buggers have taken over my laptop!!!
Hahahaha kidding i love my cousins they are so cute! My 12 year old cousin Steph wrote me a letter...just found it just then..








Dear Caroline, if you’re reading this and you are still in Melbourne
click out of it right now!!!  Or if
you’re in Brisbane then you can
read this…. Make sure that you’re not in Melbourne
because if I catch you looking at it in Fiona’s room then I won’t be your
friend.



 



Hello Caroline, hope you had a great time here in Melbourne!!
Thanks for the dress you bought me…. I really like it, its cool but it does not
look like Fiona’s dress thank you very much!!! Taking us to watch Happy Feet
was fun but I still don’t know why you cried… They are so cute!! Also I would
like to thank to thank you for buying the toys of mumble. By the way you should
come back more often because then our house will be fun with you around, also
bring Phillip and David (if they are able to come…) because then it will be
even more fun!  Well I have to go now
because Fiona or Katrina might find out that I’m writing to you and want to
read it… Bye!!!



 



Love you lots, Stephanie






1 comment: